Tuesday, April 10, 2007

You Look Tired-- Exegeting Proverbs. Match the Picture with the Scripture.





1) "Train a child in the way they should go, and when they are old they will not stop going that way." Prov. 22.6

2) "Sluggards bury their hands in the dish and will not even bring them back to their mouths." Prov. 19.24

3) "How long will you lie there O sluggard? When will you get up from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber and poverty will come upon you like a robber, and want like an armed man." Prov. 6.9-11

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife and I can't stop laughing Dr. Witherington. Thanks for brightening our day :)

Shawna Atteberry said...

I'm with Isaac and and his wife. Thank you!

Unknown said...

That freaked me out a little. The boy looks EXACTLY like my son!